Country of Origin︰China
Unit Price︰US $ 1 / pc
Minimum Order︰1 pc
420V 100A PWM solar charge controller with IGBT module
The SANDI PV charge controller adopts advanced digital control technology, LCD display and automatically operation. With the features of Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) battery charging and unique control technology, the PV charge controller improves battery life efficiently. The PV charge controller is only suitable for controlling solar modules. Never connect any other type of charging source to the charge controller. This can destroy the controller and/or the charging source.
1. The controller adopts high efficient PWM charging model which has three charging steps:fast charging, float charging and equalization charging, improve battery storage efficiency and charging efficiency
2. Advanced battery activation technology which increases battery lifetime 30% at least and improves the system performance
3. The complete system protection includes: over charge, over discharge, overload, short circuit, anti-reverse, lightning and others.
4. LCD will display the system status and running parameters.
5. Parameters setting flexibly
6. It adopts imported IGBT power module or MOSFET as electronic switch, it doesn’t use any mechanical switch, can improve the stable performance of controller
7. It adopts industrial-grade chips to ensure the stable feature of the controller.
8. Fully enclosed duct design and high speed fan for cooling make the controller working in a variety of harsh environments
9. New SOC method displays battery power accurately
10. With power generation statistics function to facilitate the view of power generation of daily, monthly and total
11. Users can parallel connect lots of the controller in a system
12. DC output function (Optional).
13. Standard Modbus protocol for RS-485 communication (Optional)
14. It will alarm when the system status is abnormal.
15. There is temperature compensation function which will compensate the temperature according different battery type.
16. Wall mounting type and easy to fix
|Rated system voltage||420V|
|Max. VOC of PV arrays||800V|
|Max. power of PV arrays||33.6KW|
|Equalize charging point||504V||
These working parameters
can be adjusted according
to different requires
|Equalize charging recovery point||462V|
|Equalize charging time||120 minutes|
|Float charging point||483V|
|Over voltage recovery point||525V|
≤4000M, Should reduce power when
the elevation high than 4000M
Payment Terms︰ TT